Paula Brna, MD
Division of Neurology, Assistant Professor
IWK Health Centre
PO Box 9700
5850-5980 University Ave.
Halifax, NS B3K 6R8
- Epilepsy surgery
- Vaccines and epilepsy
- BSc (Dalhousie University)
- MD (Dalhousie University)
- FRCPC Pediatrics and Neurology (Dalhousie University)
- Fellowship Advanced Clinical Neurophysiology and Epilepsy (Miami Children's Hospital)
- Canadian Society of Neurophysiology EEG Certification
Currently serves as Medical Director of the EEG laboratory and Epilepsy Program and the Dalhousie University Pediatric Neurology Residency Program Director. Areas of special interest include medical education, epilepsy surgery, drug resistance in epilepsy and critical care EEG monitoring.