1276 South Park Street
Halifax, NS, B3H 2Y9
- Bladder cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Urologic cancer
- BSc (Dalhousie University)
- MD (Dalhousie University)
- Internship (St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver, BC)
- Urology Residency (Dalhousie University)
- Fellowship in Urologic Oncology (Laval & University Medical Center, Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Department Head (Department of Urology, Dalhousie University, 2008-2018)
Dr. Bell is a native Nova Scotian, born in Liverpool, NS. He completed his undergraduate and medical degrees at Dalhousie University. He fulfilled his internship at St. Paul's Hospital in Vancouver and following a year of Primary Care returned to complete a Urology residency at Dalhousie University. He completed further Fellowship training in Urologic Oncology at Laval University and at the Indiana University Medical Centre, Indianapolis, Indiana and joined the Faculty of Medicine at Dalhousie in 1992. Dr David G. Bell served two terms as Department Head for the Department of Urology from 2008-2018.
Dr Bell has a major interest in Urologic Oncology with a primary interest in bladder and prostate cancer.