Atlantic Pain Conference
October 11, 2019
The Westin Nova Scotia
1181 Hollis Street, Halifax NS, B3H 2P6 (902) 421-1000
The course brochure includes additional information as well as a mail-in registration form.
Online Registration is now closed (Oct 9, 2019).
This Program provides an update on pain management for physicians, nurses, physiotherapists, psychologists and health care professionals who have an interest in chronic pain. The objective is to cover an intensive curriculum within a short period of time. The program will give the clinician an appreciation of the importance of taking an interdisciplinary approach as well as provide updates on key areas of pain management.
- Navigating Pelvic Pain: A Multidisciplinary Perspective
- Self-Management: Treatment with Limited Resources
- The Role of Osteopathy & Chiropractic Care in Evidence-Based Chronic Pain Management Across the Lifespan
- Clinical Cannabinoids: Things You May Not Know
- Chronic Pain and Support for Return to Work & Educational Activity
- Appropriate Prescribing in Chronic Pain
- An Osteopathic MD's Approach to Chronic Pain
- Falls Risk & Prevention in People with Chronic Pain
- Behavioral Approaches for Sleep & Pain
The 2019 Atlantic Pain Conference is offering 2 patient registration scholarships for this year's conference; making it possible for patients to be in attendance.
If you are a patient who is interested in applying for this scholarship, please complete the application form and submit it via email to 2019APCPatientScholarship@gmail.com prior to July 30, 2019. Details on the Patients Included Initiative can be found here: https://patientsincluded.org/.
For further information about the conference, please contact:
Team Lead & Administrative Assistant
Chronic Pain Services (Central Zone)
Office: (902) 473-6428