Mahboubeh Rahmani, MD, FRCPC
Education & Certifications
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
- Anatomical and Clinical Pathology, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
- Hematopathology, Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT, USA
- Transfusion Medicine, Harvard Medical School Joint Program, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
- American Board of Pathology, Anatomical and Clinical Pathology, 2016
- American Board of Pathology, Hematopathology, 2017
- American Board of Pathology, Transfusion Medicine, 2018
- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Hematological Pathology, 2019
- Rahmani M, Fortin BM, Berliner N, Issa N, Neuberg D, Kaufman RM, Gansner JM. CD4+ T‐cell lymphopenia in frequent platelet donors who have ceased platelet donation for at least 1 year. Transfusion. 2019 May;59(5):1644-7.
- Gansner JM, Rahmani M, Jonsson AH, Fortin BM, Brimah I, Ellis M, Smeland-Wagman R, Li ZJ, Schenkel JM, Brenner MB, Yefidoff-Freedman R. Plateletpheresis-associated lymphopenia in frequent platelet donors. Blood. 2019 Feb 7;133(6):605-14.
- Rahmani M, Halene S, Xu ML. Small cell variant of intravascular large B-cell lymphoma: highlighting a potentially fatal and easily missed diagnosis. BioMed research international. 2018;2018.