Andreu Costa, MD, MSc, FRCPC
- Fellowship, Abdominal Imaging, University Health Network, Toronto
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, University of Ottawa
- Doctorate of Medicine (MD), University of Ottawa
- Master of Science (MSc), Medical Biophysics, University of Western Ontario
- Bachelor of Science Engineering Physics (BScE), Queen’s University, Kingston ON
Dr. Andreu Costa is an academic radiologist at the QEII HSC. He completed his undergraduate and graduate education in Engineering Physics (Queen's University) and MRI physics (University of Western Ontario), respectively. He completed his medical doctorate and radiology residency training at the University of Ottawa, followed by a fellowship in abdominal imaging at the University Health Network in Toronto.
- Publications Google Scholar
Dr. Costa's clinical and research interests include hepatopancreaticobiliary imaging, genitourinary oncology, imaging techniques and quality improvement.