William Maloney, MD, FRCPC
- Fellowship, cardiovascular MRI, University of Calgary
- Residency, radiology and nuclear medicine, Dalhousie University
- MD, Dalhousie University
- BSc, medicine, Dalhousie University
- MSc, M.Eng., materials engineering, McMaster University
- BSc, Eng. Hons., eng. physics, Queen’s University
Dr. Maloney is the neuroradiology division head at Dalhousie Medical School and head of MRI. He hails from Holyrood, Newfoundland and took his radiology residency at Memorial University and his fellowship at the Toronto General Hospital.