Bruce Precious, MD, FRCPC
Assistant Professor, Cardiac Section Head
- Fellowship, cardiac imaging, St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver BC
- Residency, diagnostic radiology, Dalhousie University, Halifax NS
- MD, Dalhousie University, Halifax NS
- BA, Spanish, Dalhousie University, Halifax NS
- BSc (honours), life science, Queen’s University, Kingston ON
Dr. Bruce Precious is the Section Head for Cardiac Radiology and also the Program Director for the Dalhousie Cardiac Fellowship Program. He is a practicing cardiac radiologist at the QEII Health Sciences Centre and Assistant Professor at Dalhousie Medical School. Dr. Precious practices and teaches at the QEII hospital. His clinical sub-specialties include cardiac imaging and cardiac cross-sectional imaging.