Dr. Daddy Mata-Mbemba, MD. PhD
Phone: 902-470- 7821, 902-470-8060
- Neuro-Oncology and Body-oncology
- Traumatic Brain injury
- Meta-analyses of pediatric imaging data in topic with gaps in literature
- Fellowship, General Pediatric Radiology, Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Canada
- Fellowship, Pediatric Neuroradiology, Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Canada
- Fellowship, Adult Diagnostic Neuroradiology, Tohoku University, Japan
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency, Tohoku University, Japan
- PhD, Radiology, Tohoku University, Japan
- MD, University of Kinshasa, Congo
Dr. Mata-Mbemba is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Dalhousie University and Staff Radiologist in the Department of Diagnostic Imaging, IWK Health Centre.
He joins our Department after completing his clinical fellowship in Pediatric Neuroradiology and General Pediatric Radiology, concurrently, at the Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto. Dr. Mata-Mbemba brought with him a wealth of experiences as his medical training and practice has taken place in the Congo/Kinshasa, Japan and France before finally settling here in Canada.
Dr. Mata-Mbemba is keen to add to his impressive collection of presentations, awards and publications by continuing to have a research focus here at Dalhousie University.
As well, while Dr. Mata-Mbemba currently has a Neuroradiology and General Pediatric Radiology focus, he has his PhD in neuroradiological science, he hopes to continue to broaden his scope in the field of Pediatric Cardiac Imaging to further compliment the team of radiologists already working here to deliver the best care to our patients.