Dr. David Volders, MD.
Neuroradiology Program Director
- Head & Neck imaging
- Stroke imaging and treatment
- Aneurysm embolization
- Fellowship Interventional Neuroradiology, CHUM, Montreal QC
- Fellowship Diagnostic and Interventional Neuroradiology, UBC, Vancouver BC
- Fellowship Diagnostic Neuroradiology, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Radiology Residency, Catholic University Leuven, Belgium
- Medical Degree, Catholic University Leuven, Belgium
Dr. David Volders is the Neuroradiology Program Director, and a practicing physician on our Neuroradiology team.
As a native of Belgium, he received his training at the Catholic University of Leuven where he completed his medical school and radiology residency.
After a one year Diagnostic Neuroradiology Fellowship in the Netherlands, Dr. Volders moved to Vancouver BC for a two year Fellowship in Diagnostic and Interventional Neuroradiology. After completion, he undertook a one year position as a Neurointerventional Radiology Fellow at the Centre Hospitalier de l’Université de Montréal (CHUM).
Dr. Volders successfully completed the European Course of Neuroradiology (ECNR) and the Pierre Lasjaunias Neurovascular Educational Team Course (PLANET).
He is currently on staff as a Neuroradiologist at the QEII Health Sciences Centre.