Irit Maianski, MD
- Fellowship, pediatric radiology, Montreal’s Children Hospital, McGill University Health Center
- Residency, diagnostic radiology, Wolfson Medical Center, Holon, Israel
- Postgraduate degree, diagnostic radiology, Sackler School of medicine, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
- Aviation doctor, IDF air force base, Israel
- Internship, Tel-Aviv Medical Center, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Internship, Zefat Medical Center, Zefat, Israel
- MD, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
Dr. Irit Maianski is an assistant professor in Diagnostic Radiology at Dalhousie University. She is a staff radiologist at the IWK Health Centre with clinical interests in pediatric US and MRI and special enthusiasm in the fields of Fetal, Neuro and MSK MRI.
Dr. Maianski is a member of the Society of Pediatric Radiology (SPR) and European Society of Pediatric Radilogy (ESPR). She is a dedicated educator for both medical students and residents.