Dr. James Clarke
Associate head and assistant professor
- Nuclear medicine
- Program director, diagnostic radiology residency program, Dalhousie University
- Associate head, diagnostic radiology, Dalhousie Medical School
- Program director, nuclear medicine residency program, Dalhousie University
- Section chair, diagnostic radiology
- Past president, Nova Scotia Association of Radiologists
- Fellowship, cardiovascular MRI, University of Calgary
- Residency, radiology and nuclear medicine, Dalhousie University
- MD, Dalhousie University
- BSc, medicine, Dalhousie University
- MSc, MEng, materials engineering, McMaster University
- BSc, engineering honours (engineering, physics), Queen’s University
Dr. Clarke has had a strong interest in medical education and completed a Certificate in Medical Education through the University of Dundee. Ethics and ethical education is a strong interest, publishing peer reviewed papers on ethics education and presenting abstracts and posters at Canadian and international meetings.
His clinical sub-specialties include cardiac, thoracic, nuclear medicine and PET.