Dr. James Clarke
Associate head and assistant professor
- Nuclear Medicine
- Medical Education
- Associate Head, Diagnostic Radiology, Dalhousie Medical School
- Program Director, Nuclear Medicine Residency Program, Dalhousie University
- Past President, Nova Scotia Association of Radiologists
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular MRI, University of Calgary
- Residency, Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Dalhousie University
- MD, Dalhousie University
- M.Eng., Materials Engineering, McMaster University
- B.A.Sc., Engineering Physics, Queen’s University
Dr. Clarke has a strong interest in Medical Education and has served as Program Director for the Nuclear Medicine training program at Dalhousie University since 2009.
Dr. Clarke is actively involved in the development of Competency Based Medical Education in Nuclear Medicine and is engaged in development of tools for assessment of resident competence. He is active with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada as a Surveyor both within Canada and Internationally.
His areas of clinical interest are in Cardiac Imaging and Nuclear Medicine.