Dr. Judy Rowe, MD, FRCPC
- Abdominal imaging
- Fellowship, abdominal imaging, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, diagnostic radiology, Dalhousie University
- Bachelor of Medical Science, MD, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- BA, major: French, minor: mathematics, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Bachelor of Engineering (civil), Memorial University of Newfoundland
Dr. Judy Rowe is an active practicing radiologist at the QEII Health Sciences Centre and an assistant professor in the Department of Diagnostic Radiology at Dalhousie University. Dr. Rowe practices in the abdominal imaging section; her clinical sub-specialties include abdominal imaging, ultrasound, CT and biopsies.