Lori McDonald, MD, FRCPC
Assistant Professor, Clinical Associate Chief
Breast and Abdominal Imaging
- Clinical fellowship Breast & Abdominal Imaging, Diagnostic Imaging, QEII Health Sciences Centre
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- MD, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- MSc, Clinical Psychology, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- BA (First Class Honours), Psychology, Memorial University of Newfoundland
Dr. Lori McDonald is the Associate Chief - Clinical for Central Zone, Nova Scotia . She is Chair of the Dalhousie Radiology Wellness Committee and is also a member of Dalhousie University Faculty Council.
Dr. McDonald is an active practicing radiologist at the QEII. Her clinical work provides diagnostic imaging in Breast, Body and General Imaging. Dr. McDonald also participates in departmental teaching activities and supervision of resident practice and learning.