Dr. Michael Mitchell, MD, FRCPC
- Fellowship, Ultrasound, University of California, San Diego
- Fellowship, Osteoradiology, University of California, San Diego
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, Dalhousie University
- Locum, Family Practice, British Columbia
- Internship, Rotating, Dalhousie University
- Medical School, Dalhousie University
- Undergraduate, Dalhousie University
Dr. Mike Mitchell is the past Divisional Head of Musculoskeletal Radiology at the QE II Health Sciences Centre. He is the Past Associate Head of the overall Department of Diagnostic Radiology at the QEII Health Sciences Centre. He has previously held the positions of Divisional Head for Ultrasound at the QEII and Site Head for the Halifax Infirmary Hospital.
Dr. Mitchell has been a Diagnostic Radiology teaching professor for Dalhousie University since 1988.