Dr. Michael Rivers-Bowerman, M.D.
- Interventional Radiology
- Resident representative, Board of Directors, Canadian Association of Radiologists
- Resident representative, Diagnostic Imaging Technical Quality Subcommittee
- Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Dalhousie University
- Resident Representative, Atlantic Radiology Conference Planning Committee
- Clinical Fellowship, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, University of Toronto
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, Dalhousie Univeristy
- Doctor of Medicine, University of British Columbia
- Master of Science, surgery, Rhodes Scholar, Nuffield Department of Surgery and Corpus Christi College, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Master of Science, diagnostic imaging with distinction, Rhodes Scholar, Nuffield Department of Surgery and Corpus Christi College, University of Oxford, UK
- Bachelor of Science, biophysics, co-op with honours, Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of British Columbia
Dr. Mike Rivers-Bowerman is an Assistant Professor at Dalhousie University. He completed an honours undergraduate degree in biophysics at the University of British Columbia in 2005, receiving a Rhodes Scholarship in his final year. As a graduate student at Corpus Christi College, University of Oxford from 2005-2007, Mike obtained Master’s degrees in diagnostic imaging and surgery from the Nuffield Department of Surgery. He subsequently returned to Vancouver for medical training where he received an MD from the University of British Columbia in 2011. Mike lives in Halifax, N.S. with his wife and their two young children.