Dr. Naeem Khan, M.D.
Phone: 902-470- 7821, 902-470-8060
- IWK Health Centre
- Chief, Diagnostic Imaging, IWK Health Center
- Staff Pediatric Neuroradiologist, IWK Health Center
- Associate Professor in Department of Radiology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada
- MBBS, Khyber Medical University, Peshawar, Pakistan
- Certification, Diagnostic Radiology, MCPS, FCPS – Pakistan, FRCPC - Canada
- Fellowship, neuroradiology, Dalhousie University
- Residency, radiology, The Aga Khan University, Pakistan
- MD, Khyber Medical college, University of Peshawar, Pakistan
Clinical / Academic interests
- Imaging of pediatric Brain, Spine and ENT.
- Innovation and Advanced NeuroImaging application and research – spectroscopy, DTI, fMRI, MEG and use of nano technology in imaging
- Advancement and future trends in the transformation of clinical practice of Radiology, QA and CQI in Radiology, Audit and performance assessment mechanisms in radiology
- Promotion of “imaging gently” and “ imaging 3.0” campaigns
Dr. Khan is the Chief of the Department of Diagnostic Imaging at the IWK Health Centre. His research and clinical interests are pediatric neuroradiology, advanced MR imaging like fMRI, DTI and tractography, MR spectroscopy, epilepsy imaging, CT and MR perfusion and sports-related pediatric TBI imaging.