Dr. Patrick Slipp, M.D., FRCPC
- Fellowship, Emergency and Trauma Radiology, University of British Columbia
- Residency, Radiology, Dalhousie University
- Medical Degree, Dalhousie University
- Locum, Diagnostic Imaging, Dalhousie University
- Bachelor of Science, Biology and Biochemistry, Colby College, Waterville, Maine
Dr. Pat Slipp is the past chief resident of the Department of Diagnostic Radiology. He is currently an assistant professor at Dalhoiusie University and a staff physician at the QEII hospitals.