Dr. Robert Berry, M.D., FRCPC
- Fellowship, interventional radiology, University of Colorado
- Residency, diagnostic imaging, Dalhousie University
- MD, University of British Columbia
- BA, St. Francis Xavier University
- BSc, Honours Biology, St. Francis Xavier University
Dr. RobertBerry is an assistant professor, diagnostic imaging, Dalhousie Medical School.
He has alternately held several different roles within Capital Health and Dalhousie Univesity, inlcuding radiology resident research director, research committee member, residency training committee member and conference planning committee member, and past Section Head for Interventional Radiology..