Dr. Steven Beyea
- Research, BIOTIC
- PhD, Physics, University of New Brunswick
- BSc 1st class honours, Physics, University of New Brunswick
- Associate professor, Dalhousie University
- Staff scientist, IWK Health Centre
Dr. Steven Beyea currently heads the scientific research program at the Biomedical Translational Imaging Centre (BIOTIC), where he leads an interdisciplinary team focused on researching and commercializing new diagnostic imaging technologies.
Dr. Beyea teaches undergraduate courses and supervises MSc and PhD graduate students in the medical physics graduate program.
- Novel diagnostic imaging aquisition and analysis (supported by NSERC, CIHR and ACOA funding)