Tahani Ahmad, MD, ABR
- Brain Development and Prematurity
- Certified, Pediatric Radiology Subspecialist Affiliate, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons-Canada.
- American Board in Radiology
- Certified, Clinical Densitometrist (CCD), International Society of Clinical Densitometry), USA
- Fellowship, Pediatric Radiology & Pediatric Neuroradiology, University of Toronto/ The Hospital for Sick Children
- Jordanian Board in Diagnostic Radiology
- Higher Specialization Certificate, Diagnostic Radiology, Faculty of Graduate Studies. Jordan University
- Residency - Diagnostic Radiology, Jordan University Hospital
- MBBS, Jordan University
Dr. Tahani Ahmad is an Associate Professor in Diagnostic Radiology at Dalhousie University. She is a staff radiologist at the IWK Health Centre with certifications in Pediatric Imaging and Pediatric Neuroradiology. She joins Dalhousie University from the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, where she was trained.
In addition to her clinical and teaching engagements, she also serves as the research director-Department of Diagnostic Imaging-IWK Health Center.