Applying for an adult fellowship
Take the next step
- 2022-2023 academic year- September 30, 2020
- 2023-2024 academic year- September 30, 2021
- 2024-2025 academic year- September 30, 2022
To apply, just follow these simple steps:
- Download and save our application form
- Open the application in Adobe Acrobat
- Fill out the form, then print a copy in Adobe PDF format
- Email your PDF documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 1-902-425-0859
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit the following documents in PDF format with your application:
- MD certificate
- Radiology Residency certificate
- Other relevant diplomas
- Three letters of reference
International applicants with their own institutional funding may apply from other jurisdictions.
Unfunded applications will only be considered from candidates with qualifications from officially accepted jurisdictions as defined by the RCPSC. See the officially accepted jurisdictions.
To practice in Nova Scotia, you are required to have a passing grade in English proficiency and must pass the IELTS exam.
We thank all international applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Need more information? Contact us.