Applying for an adult fellowship
Take the next step
- 2025-2026 academic year- September 30, 2023
- 2026-2027 academic year- September 30, 2024
- 2027-2028 academic year- September 30, 2025
To apply, just follow these simple steps:
- Download and save our application form
- Open the application in Adobe Acrobat
- Fill out the form, then print a copy in Adobe PDF format
- Email your PDF documents to email@example.com or fax to 1-902-425-2504
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit the following documents in PDF format with your application:
- Letter of intent (Cover letter)
- MD certificate
- Radiology Residency certificate
- Other relevant diplomas
- Three letters of reference (to be sent directly to us from your referees)
International applicants with their own institutional funding may apply from other jurisdictions.
Unfunded applications will only be considered from candidates with qualifications from officially accepted jurisdictions as defined by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
To practice in Nova Scotia, you are required to have a passing grade in English proficiency and must pass the IELTS exam.
We thank all international applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Need more information? Contact us.