» Go to news main
A Life Dedicated to Pediatric Care
Former professor and head of the Department of Pediatrics at Dalhousie University and chancellor of Dalhousie, Dr. Richard B. Goldbloom has been inducted into the Canadian Medical Hall of Fame.
Dr. Goldbloom has devoted his life to improving the lives of children.
“He could pair the art of medicine with evidence-based science in a way few can.”
- SHINE on: Loran Morrison Recipient of 2017 Volunteerism Award
- Creating a sustainable future for the oceans sector
- Talking about sexual health and well‑being
- The Conversation: Egg donors and surrogates need highâquality care
- N.S. government pledges extra $19 million for health care, other initiatives
- HOPES former Co‑Director Braydon Connell Recipient of the Dalhousie Medical Alumni Association Canadian Medical Hall of Fame Award
- A New Director at the Helm of DMNB's Skilled Clinician Course
- Soaring to New Heights