» Go to news main
A Life Dedicated to Pediatric Care
Former professor and head of the Department of Pediatrics at Dalhousie University and chancellor of Dalhousie, Dr. Richard B. Goldbloom has been inducted into the Canadian Medical Hall of Fame.
Dr. Goldbloom has devoted his life to improving the lives of children.
“He could pair the art of medicine with evidence-based science in a way few can.”
- Dal Med Innovator | Dr. Karen Mann
- Dal bioethicist urges academics to stimulate debate on hot‑button topics
- First woman in Canada to become a Dean of Medicine accepts Trailblazer Award
- Grad Profile: On a mission to improve mother and baby health around the world
- Grad Profiles: Stepping forward while looking back
- Impact Players
- Med students give community organizations a helping hand
- Dal epidemiologist shows probiotics prevent C. difficile in hospital