» Go to news main
A Life Dedicated to Pediatric Care
Former professor and head of the Department of Pediatrics at Dalhousie University and chancellor of Dalhousie, Dr. Richard B. Goldbloom has been inducted into the Canadian Medical Hall of Fame.
Dr. Goldbloom has devoted his life to improving the lives of children.
“He could pair the art of medicine with evidence-based science in a way few can.”
- How doctors are dealing with Nova Scotias opioid addiction
- OPINION: Local mental health guide a promising tool for teachers
- State of the art tools and equipment to support discovery and innovation
- To x‑ray or not to x‑ray: Decision tool to help emergency doctors choose right tests for patients with back pain
- Three members of Sobey family to receive humanitarian award
- Dalhousie researchers help NS company launch eel aquaculture business
- Dementia prevention, intervention and care: Dal prof plays key role in Lancet commission
- Understanding LGBTQ2SIA+ health