» Go to news main
A Life Dedicated to Pediatric Care
Former professor and head of the Department of Pediatrics at Dalhousie University and chancellor of Dalhousie, Dr. Richard B. Goldbloom has been inducted into the Canadian Medical Hall of Fame.
Dr. Goldbloom has devoted his life to improving the lives of children.
“He could pair the art of medicine with evidence-based science in a way few can.”
- Dr. Margaret Casey: a crusader for community‑based health care
- Dal Med student receives Canadian Medical Hall of Fame Award
- The gift of time: retirement allows Dal doc to pursue her passions
- Student‑run program showcases careers in different medical specialties
- Dr. Joni Guptill, Running in where everyone else is running out
- Elective in Canada's North: Rural family medicine in Iqaluit
- Dal working to support Saudi students in wake of potential withdrawal
- Big commitment: med students prep for Big Swim charity fundraiser