» Go to news main
A Life Dedicated to Pediatric Care
Former professor and head of the Department of Pediatrics at Dalhousie University and chancellor of Dalhousie, Dr. Richard B. Goldbloom has been inducted into the Canadian Medical Hall of Fame.
Dr. Goldbloom has devoted his life to improving the lives of children.
“He could pair the art of medicine with evidence-based science in a way few can.”
- CADTH Recognizes Rising Star Dr Michelle Mujoomdar
- Dal internist co‑authors paper for The Lancet on Canada’s health leadership obligations
- Molly Appeal to support advanced brain research with new tissue processing machine
- Entering the Den for a research prize
- Dal Med Innovator | Dr. Lea Steeves
- U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) awards Dal‑led project $3.2 million to develop new immunotherapy drugs for advanced melanoma
- New Canada 150 Research Chair in Vaccinology and Global Health to Call Dalhousie Home
- Dalhousie Original | Dr. Ford Doolittle