» Go to news main
A Life Dedicated to Pediatric Care
Former professor and head of the Department of Pediatrics at Dalhousie University and chancellor of Dalhousie, Dr. Richard B. Goldbloom has been inducted into the Canadian Medical Hall of Fame.
Dr. Goldbloom has devoted his life to improving the lives of children.
“He could pair the art of medicine with evidence-based science in a way few can.”
- Bringing Dal‑developed cancer treatment technology to the world
- Helping Advance Alzheimer's Disease Research Toward Clinical Trials
- BRIC NS Lays Foundation for a Future of Better Care
- Bringing it all back home: Medical Sciences student aims to make a difference in her community
- Above and Beyond for Students: Meet the 2017 Rosemary Gill Award Winners
- Canadian Immunization Research Network Receives $10 Million from Government of Canada
- PHOTO ESSAY: A RURAL WEEK EXPERIENCE FOR YEAR 1 MEDICINE STUDENTS
- Grads profile: Ready to lead and make a difference