Practicing family medicine in a rural setting is her goal upon graduating from Dalhousie's Medical School.
Meet Stephanie Dennis: groundbreaking RCAF officer, varsity athlete, mom - and second-year Dal Med student.
"As a future family doctor, I hope to inspire my patients that it is never too late to make a change,” said Dennis. “Rural medicine affords me the chance to make independent and autonomous decisions in family practice, which parallels the type of job that I had in the military.”
Stephanie appears on the most recent edition of Doctors Nova Scotia. Read more here.
- More than meds
- Educating for health care's collaborative future
- Dal PhD candidate among elite young scientists invited to Lindau Nobel Laureate meeting
- Photo Essay: 2017 Thomas and Alice Morgans Fear Memorial Conference
- First World War Surgeons Recognized Through Rememberance Project
- Continuing a generous legacy
- Canadian Institute for Child Health honours Dal Med School prof
- OPINION: Systemic issues in mental health care provision