Practicing family medicine in a rural setting is her goal upon graduating from Dalhousie's Medical School.
Meet Stephanie Dennis: groundbreaking RCAF officer, varsity athlete, mom - and second-year Dal Med student.
"As a future family doctor, I hope to inspire my patients that it is never too late to make a change,” said Dennis. “Rural medicine affords me the chance to make independent and autonomous decisions in family practice, which parallels the type of job that I had in the military.”
Stephanie appears on the most recent edition of Doctors Nova Scotia. Read more here.
- Research in Medicine (RIM) program celebrates 10‑years
- Saunders Matthey Cancer Prevention Foundation: A critical resource to advance cancer research
- Inspiring future health leaders and innovators
- Dal researchers design powerful tech to help fight deadly cancer
- Local student competes at national Brain Bee competition
- New Master of Physician Assistant Studies program announced for Faculty of Medicine
- Dalhousie early career scientist one of eight to receive national funding
- Dr. Paola Marcato appointed the CBCF‑Atlantic Region Endowed Chair in Breast Cancer Research