Practicing family medicine in a rural setting is her goal upon graduating from Dalhousie's Medical School.
Meet Stephanie Dennis: groundbreaking RCAF officer, varsity athlete, mom - and second-year Dal Med student.
"As a future family doctor, I hope to inspire my patients that it is never too late to make a change,” said Dennis. “Rural medicine affords me the chance to make independent and autonomous decisions in family practice, which parallels the type of job that I had in the military.”
Stephanie appears on the most recent edition of Doctors Nova Scotia. Read more here.
- Dr. Margaret Casey: a crusader for community‑based health care
- Dal Med student receives Canadian Medical Hall of Fame Award
- The gift of time: retirement allows Dal doc to pursue her passions
- Student‑run program showcases careers in different medical specialties
- Dr. Joni Guptill, Running in where everyone else is running out
- Elective in Canada's North: Rural family medicine in Iqaluit
- Dal working to support Saudi students in wake of potential withdrawal
- Big commitment: med students prep for Big Swim charity fundraiser