Practicing family medicine in a rural setting is her goal upon graduating from Dalhousie's Medical School.
Meet Stephanie Dennis: groundbreaking RCAF officer, varsity athlete, mom - and second-year Dal Med student.
"As a future family doctor, I hope to inspire my patients that it is never too late to make a change,” said Dennis. “Rural medicine affords me the chance to make independent and autonomous decisions in family practice, which parallels the type of job that I had in the military.”
Stephanie appears on the most recent edition of Doctors Nova Scotia. Read more here.
- Dal Med Innovator | Dr. Karen Mann
- Dal bioethicist urges academics to stimulate debate on hot‑button topics
- First woman in Canada to become a Dean of Medicine accepts Trailblazer Award
- Grad Profile: On a mission to improve mother and baby health around the world
- Grad Profiles: Stepping forward while looking back
- Impact Players
- Med students give community organizations a helping hand
- Dal epidemiologist shows probiotics prevent C. difficile in hospital