Practicing family medicine in a rural setting is her goal upon graduating from Dalhousie's Medical School.
Meet Stephanie Dennis: groundbreaking RCAF officer, varsity athlete, mom - and second-year Dal Med student.
"As a future family doctor, I hope to inspire my patients that it is never too late to make a change,” said Dennis. “Rural medicine affords me the chance to make independent and autonomous decisions in family practice, which parallels the type of job that I had in the military.”
Stephanie appears on the most recent edition of Doctors Nova Scotia. Read more here.
- SHINE on: Loran Morrison Recipient of 2017 Volunteerism Award
- Creating a sustainable future for the oceans sector
- Talking about sexual health and well‑being
- The Conversation: Egg donors and surrogates need highâquality care
- N.S. government pledges extra $19 million for health care, other initiatives
- HOPES former Co‑Director Braydon Connell Recipient of the Dalhousie Medical Alumni Association Canadian Medical Hall of Fame Award
- A New Director at the Helm of DMNB's Skilled Clinician Course
- Soaring to New Heights