» Go to news main
Molly Appeal paves the way to precision cancer treatment
A group of Dalhousie Medical School researchers is spearheading a new initiative to develop personalized cancer treatments, with support from Dalhousie Medical Research Foundation’s 2017-18 Molly Appeal.
“Every person’s cancer is as unique as their fingerprints,” says Dr. Paola Marignani, an internationally known cancer researcher and professor in Dalhousie’s Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology who’s leading this year’s Molly Appeal research initiative.
Read more on Dal News.
- Sultan Darvesh: Revolutionary researcher
- Dal Med Innovator | Annie Hamilton
- Medical faculty appointed to Canadian Academy of Health Sciences
- Alumni Revolutionary Researcher Profile: Sultan Darvesh (MD'88)
- Noble goals, dedicated doctors
- Wait times? There's an app for that
- Dal researchers target cannabinoid receptors with new line of pain relief products
- Sleep apnea key symptom of rare disease