» Go to news main
Heidelberg Engineering pledges continued support for glaucoma research
A well-defined vision is an essential aspect of any successful business and Heidelberg Engineering illustrates this on all fronts.
A high-tech imaging solutions company that designs, manufactures, and distributes diagnostic instruments for eye care professionals, Heidelberg Engineering is headquartered in Germany, with offices around the globe.
Understanding the importance of healthy vision, Heidelberg Engineering’s products are used by ophthalmologists and optometrists to scan patients’ eyes for signs of disease and to assist in the management of patients found to have this disease. Early recognition of disease helps to delay and prevent the most common causes of blindness. This commitment to business excellence and visual wellness drove a steadfast desire to invest in ophthalmological research.
Read more on Dal News.
- Saunders Matthey Cancer Prevention Foundation: A critical resource to advance cancer research
- Inspiring future health leaders and innovators
- Dal researchers design powerful tech to help fight deadly cancer
- Local student competes at national Brain Bee competition
- New Master of Physician Assistant Studies program announced for Faculty of Medicine
- Dalhousie early career scientist one of eight to receive national funding
- Dr. Paola Marcato appointed the CBCF‑Atlantic Region Endowed Chair in Breast Cancer Research
- David Hodgson co‑founded Hollo Medical with Dal grad Sara Fedullo