» Go to news main
Heidelberg Engineering pledges continued support for glaucoma research
A well-defined vision is an essential aspect of any successful business and Heidelberg Engineering illustrates this on all fronts.
A high-tech imaging solutions company that designs, manufactures, and distributes diagnostic instruments for eye care professionals, Heidelberg Engineering is headquartered in Germany, with offices around the globe.
Understanding the importance of healthy vision, Heidelberg Engineering’s products are used by ophthalmologists and optometrists to scan patients’ eyes for signs of disease and to assist in the management of patients found to have this disease. Early recognition of disease helps to delay and prevent the most common causes of blindness. This commitment to business excellence and visual wellness drove a steadfast desire to invest in ophthalmological research.
Read more on Dal News.
- Dal PhD grad to pursue cancer immunology and therapy research at Stanford
- Dr. Rob Johnson, Canada's first Mi'kmaq physician
- Dal's Medical Sciences Program Prepares Students for Diverse Careers in Health
- Perspectives on the Opioid Crisis
- Dal Med Innovator | Dr. Karen Mann
- Dal bioethicist urges academics to stimulate debate on hot‑button topics
- First woman in Canada to become a Dean of Medicine accepts Trailblazer Award
- Grad Profile: On a mission to improve mother and baby health around the world