» Go to news main
Heidelberg Engineering pledges continued support for glaucoma research
A well-defined vision is an essential aspect of any successful business and Heidelberg Engineering illustrates this on all fronts.
A high-tech imaging solutions company that designs, manufactures, and distributes diagnostic instruments for eye care professionals, Heidelberg Engineering is headquartered in Germany, with offices around the globe.
Understanding the importance of healthy vision, Heidelberg Engineering’s products are used by ophthalmologists and optometrists to scan patients’ eyes for signs of disease and to assist in the management of patients found to have this disease. Early recognition of disease helps to delay and prevent the most common causes of blindness. This commitment to business excellence and visual wellness drove a steadfast desire to invest in ophthalmological research.
Read more on Dal News.
- Dalhousie Psychiatry professor appointed to the Senate of Canada
- Dal researcher wins Canada's top immunology award
- Dal 200 flashback: celebrations and connections
- Accreditors rate Dal Med residency programs excellent overall
- Students support more stable wheelchairs
- Dal Med PhD student receives Mitacs Award for Outstanding Innovation
- The next act: transitioning from the stage to the classroom
- Hidden in plain sight: Dal evolutionary biologists uncover a new branch on the Tree of Life