» Go to news main
Heidelberg Engineering pledges continued support for glaucoma research
A well-defined vision is an essential aspect of any successful business and Heidelberg Engineering illustrates this on all fronts.
A high-tech imaging solutions company that designs, manufactures, and distributes diagnostic instruments for eye care professionals, Heidelberg Engineering is headquartered in Germany, with offices around the globe.
Understanding the importance of healthy vision, Heidelberg Engineering’s products are used by ophthalmologists and optometrists to scan patients’ eyes for signs of disease and to assist in the management of patients found to have this disease. Early recognition of disease helps to delay and prevent the most common causes of blindness. This commitment to business excellence and visual wellness drove a steadfast desire to invest in ophthalmological research.
Read more on Dal News.
- Dalhousie Original | Dr. Ford Doolittle
- Dal Med Innovator | Dr. Chester Stewart
- Women step into more senior leadership roles at Dalhousie Medical School
- Study finds Aspirin as effective as prescription meds in preventing post‑op clots
- Ready to represent Dalhousie Medical School at Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting
- Heidelberg Engineering pledges continued support for glaucoma research
- Anesthesiologist takes the lead on competency based medical education
- Residents "learn the ropes" of Competence by Design