Co-created by the Faculty of Medicine Alumni Office and Student Affairs, the Faculty of Medicine Mentorship Program is a fantastic way for students to connect with MD alumni in a one-on-one conversation. This is an opportunity to receive advice and insight into the field of medicine and grow their professional network. Above and beyond specializations, the mentorship program helps students build a meaningful professional relationship with an experienced physician.
- Receive advice and insight into the field of medicine and different specialties and sub-specialties
- Grow your professional network
- Connect with colleagues who have a shared medical school experience
- Share knowledge and experience with future medical professionals
- Stay connected with Dalhousie Medical School
- Learn about current trends medical school curriculum
Manager, Alumni Engagement & Donor Relations