Stories» Go to news main
Welcome Dr. Slipp
We are very happy to welcome back Dr. Patrick Slipp to the Diagnostic Imaging group, effective Tuesday, October 11th.
Dr. Slipp, a graduate of our residency program, has just completed a year-long fellowship in emergency radiology at the University of British Columbia. We are excited to have Pat back in Halifax and look forward to his contributions in developing our Emergency Radiology section.
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus