Stories» Go to news main
Research Day 2018
Mark your calendars for our annual RADIOLOGY RESEARCH DAY event to be held WEDNESDAY, MAY 9, 2018, at the Atlantica Hotel Halifax.
Dr. An Tang, Associate Professor of Radiology, University of Montreal, and radiologist and investigator, CHUM Research Centre, is our visiting speaker.
Titles of presentations from Radiology faculty and trainees of their ongoing and/or recently completed research work can be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Stay tuned for further details about our event.
Louise MacDonald for
Dr. Matthias Schmidt
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
- Dr. Efford new Modality Lead for CT
comments powered by Disqus