Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Crocker joins Diagnostic Radiology
We are pleased to announce the cross-appointment of Dr. Candice Crocker from the Department of Psychiatry. Dr. Crocker officially joins our faculty this month as Assistant professor. She also holds an additional position as Research Team Lead in the Nova Scotia Psychosis Research Unit at Dalhousie University.
Dr. Crocker collaborates with radiologists to support radiologist driven research. In this role, she works with several radiologists in the Department on projects in neuroimaging and epidemiology. Additional work examines barriers to service utilization and service engagement in various patient populations particularly in the lung cancer patient population. Dr. Crocker is also available to members of the department to consult/comment on research design, the use of social media in clinical research, and biomedical ethics.
Please join us in officially welcoming Dr. Crocker to the Department of Diagnostic Radiology and feel free to get in touch with her directly.
- Dalhousie Radiology outperforms again at the Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Meeting
- Angiographic results of surgical or endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms: a systematic review and inter‑observer reliability study
- The Many Care Models to Treat Thoracic Aortic Disease in Canada – A Nationwide Survey of Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists and Vascular Surgeons
- Reliability of the Diagnosis of Cerebral Vasospasm Using Catheter Cerebral Angiography: A Systematic Review and Inter‑ and Intraobserver Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Based Radiomic Models of Prostate Cancer: A Narrative Review
- INOVAIT Funding Award
- The role of epidemiologists in SARS‑CoV‑2 and COVID‑19 research
- Evaluation of Golden‑Angle‑Sampled Dynamic Contrast‑Enhanced MRI Reconstruction Using Objective Image Quality Measures: A Simulated Phantom Study
comments powered by Disqus