Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Crocker joins Diagnostic Radiology
We are pleased to announce the cross-appointment of Dr. Candice Crocker from the Department of Psychiatry. Dr. Crocker officially joins our faculty this month as Assistant professor. She also holds an additional position as Research Team Lead in the Nova Scotia Psychosis Research Unit at Dalhousie University.
Dr. Crocker collaborates with radiologists to support radiologist driven research. In this role, she works with several radiologists in the Department on projects in neuroimaging and epidemiology. Additional work examines barriers to service utilization and service engagement in various patient populations particularly in the lung cancer patient population. Dr. Crocker is also available to members of the department to consult/comment on research design, the use of social media in clinical research, and biomedical ethics.
Please join us in officially welcoming Dr. Crocker to the Department of Diagnostic Radiology and feel free to get in touch with her directly.
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
- Dr. Efford new Modality Lead for CT
comments powered by Disqus