Stories» Go to news main
Radiology in focus
Research Focus magazine highlights researchers at the Nova Scotia Health Authority who are currently investigating hundreds of ways to improve our level of healthcare and increase your quality of life.
In the spring issue of the NSHA Research Focus magazine, the department of Diagnostic Radiology's accomplishments are featured. The following Research Focus profiles just a few areas of Diagnostic Radiology health care research. See the PDF for the full issue.
- Dr. Crocker joins Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiology in focus
- Associate Professor Mo Abdolell's company Densitas Receives 510(k) Clearance for Breast Density Software
- Three million $$ funding grant
- Research Foundation Competitions
- Research Day 2018
- Associate Professor Mo Abdolell's initiative wins innovation award
- Discovery Centre award
comments powered by Disqus