Stories» Go to news main
Radiology in focus
Research Focus magazine highlights researchers at the Nova Scotia Health Authority who are currently investigating hundreds of ways to improve our level of healthcare and increase your quality of life.
In the spring issue of the NSHA Research Focus magazine, the department of Diagnostic Radiology's accomplishments are featured. The following Research Focus profiles just a few areas of Diagnostic Radiology health care research. See the PDF for the full issue.
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus