Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Miller receives Doctors Nova Scotia award
Congratulations to Dr. Robert M. Miller who has received the CMA Honorary Membership Award in recognition of his 40-year career as a radiologist at Dalhousie University in Halifax.
Dr. Miller has served on the Doctors Nova Scotia (DNS) Board of Directors and as DNS President; he was also board chair and president of the Canadian Association of Radiologists and served five years on the CMA Political Action Committee.
An integral member of the Department of Radiology at Dalhousie, Dr. Miller was instrumental in developing cardiac MRI scans in Halifax. He also served as the head of the division of cardiac radiology. He has dedicated much of his practice to mentoring and training radiology learners.
- Dr. Siân Iles interviewed on CBC's Information Morning
- Dr. Steven Beyea and Dr. Adela Cora featured in the latest Beyond Research podcast from ResearchNS
- Dr. Andreu Costa recognized as a CARJ 2023 Outstanding Reviewer!
- Department Faculty awarded EJNMMI Physics Best Paper 2023
- Dr. Hodgson wins world entrepreneurship contest
- Congratulations to the 2023 David Fraser Radiology Research Foundation Summer Studentship recipients!
- Congratulations, Dr. Brewer! The Charles Lo Prize in Radiology Research
- Radiology Research Day
comments powered by Disqus