Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Miller receives Doctors Nova Scotia award
Congratulations to Dr. Robert M. Miller who has received the CMA Honorary Membership Award in recognition of his 40-year career as a radiologist at Dalhousie University in Halifax.
Dr. Miller has served on the Doctors Nova Scotia (DNS) Board of Directors and as DNS President; he was also board chair and president of the Canadian Association of Radiologists and served five years on the CMA Political Action Committee.
An integral member of the Department of Radiology at Dalhousie, Dr. Miller was instrumental in developing cardiac MRI scans in Halifax. He also served as the head of the division of cardiac radiology. He has dedicated much of his practice to mentoring and training radiology learners.
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus