Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Miller receives Doctors Nova Scotia award
Congratulations to Dr. Robert M. Miller who has received the CMA Honorary Membership Award in recognition of his 40-year career as a radiologist at Dalhousie University in Halifax.
Dr. Miller has served on the Doctors Nova Scotia (DNS) Board of Directors and as DNS President; he was also board chair and president of the Canadian Association of Radiologists and served five years on the CMA Political Action Committee.
An integral member of the Department of Radiology at Dalhousie, Dr. Miller was instrumental in developing cardiac MRI scans in Halifax. He also served as the head of the division of cardiac radiology. He has dedicated much of his practice to mentoring and training radiology learners.
- Dr. Miller receives Doctors Nova Scotia award
- Dr. Crocker joins Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiology in focus
- Associate Professor Mo Abdolell's company Densitas Receives 510(k) Clearance for Breast Density Software
- Three million $$ funding grant
- Research Foundation Competitions
- Research Day 2018
- Associate Professor Mo Abdolell's initiative wins innovation award
comments powered by Disqus