Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Miller receives Doctors Nova Scotia award
Congratulations to Dr. Robert M. Miller who has received the CMA Honorary Membership Award in recognition of his 40-year career as a radiologist at Dalhousie University in Halifax.
Dr. Miller has served on the Doctors Nova Scotia (DNS) Board of Directors and as DNS President; he was also board chair and president of the Canadian Association of Radiologists and served five years on the CMA Political Action Committee.
An integral member of the Department of Radiology at Dalhousie, Dr. Miller was instrumental in developing cardiac MRI scans in Halifax. He also served as the head of the division of cardiac radiology. He has dedicated much of his practice to mentoring and training radiology learners.
- Dalhousie Radiology outperforms again at the Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Meeting
- Angiographic results of surgical or endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms: a systematic review and inter‑observer reliability study
- The Many Care Models to Treat Thoracic Aortic Disease in Canada – A Nationwide Survey of Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists and Vascular Surgeons
- Reliability of the Diagnosis of Cerebral Vasospasm Using Catheter Cerebral Angiography: A Systematic Review and Inter‑ and Intraobserver Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Based Radiomic Models of Prostate Cancer: A Narrative Review
- INOVAIT Funding Award
- The role of epidemiologists in SARS‑CoV‑2 and COVID‑19 research
- Evaluation of Golden‑Angle‑Sampled Dynamic Contrast‑Enhanced MRI Reconstruction Using Objective Image Quality Measures: A Simulated Phantom Study
comments powered by Disqus