Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Miller receives Doctors Nova Scotia award
Congratulations to Dr. Robert M. Miller who has received the CMA Honorary Membership Award in recognition of his 40-year career as a radiologist at Dalhousie University in Halifax.
Dr. Miller has served on the Doctors Nova Scotia (DNS) Board of Directors and as DNS President; he was also board chair and president of the Canadian Association of Radiologists and served five years on the CMA Political Action Committee.
An integral member of the Department of Radiology at Dalhousie, Dr. Miller was instrumental in developing cardiac MRI scans in Halifax. He also served as the head of the division of cardiac radiology. He has dedicated much of his practice to mentoring and training radiology learners.
- Dr. Ahmad receives two research grants
- Dr. Payne wins CSEB Award
- IWK staff participates in virtual reality study
- US LI‑RADS Visualization Score: Interobserver Variability and Association With Cause of Liver Disease, Sex, and Body Mass Index
- Diffuse Pulmonary Ossification Diagnosed by Transbronchial Biopsy: A Case Report
- Dr. Sharon Clarke wins Young Investigator Award
- Updates to Reporting Computed Tomography Angiograms of Acute Aortic Syndromes
- Diagnostic performance and radiation dose of reduced vs. standard scan range abdominopelvic CT for evaluation of appendicitis
comments powered by Disqus