Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Keough moves to Toronto
Dr. Keough has accepted a new position and will be moving to Toronto where she will be joining the Medical Imaging Department at University Health Network which comprises the Toronto General, Princess Margaret, Mount Sinai, Toronto Western, and Women’s College Hospital.
Dr. Keough's practice will be in Abdominal Radiology. She will have a university appointment with the University of Toronto and her responsibilities will include teaching residents and large group of Abdominal Fellows.
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus