Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Huynh joins the Department
We are very happy to welcome Dr. ThienHuynh to the Diagnostic Imaging group, Neuroradiology Section. Dr. Huynh completed his medical training and radiology residency at the University of Toronto, followed by a diagnostic neuroradiology fellowship at the University of Washington, and is currently finishing a neurointerventional radiology fellowship at St. Michael’s Hospital.
Dr. Huynh joins the department as full-time staff radiologist,effective July 1, 2018.
Please join us in giving him a warm welcome!
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
- Dr. Efford new Modality Lead for CT
comments powered by Disqus