Stories» Go to news main
New Nuc Medicine Head
I have asked Dr. Steven Burrell to take on the role of Section Head, Nuclear Medicine, effective July 1, 2018. Dr. Burrell, Professor, has been a department member since 2002, and has held many roles over the past years including Nuclear Medicine Residency Program Director and Research Director for the department from 2007-2012.
Dr. Andrew Ross, Professor, steps down after serving in the role for 10 years. Dr. Ross has also served the department in the program director’s role and was Chief Examiner for Nuclear Medicine at the Royal College. Over the past four years, he has represented the department and the profession, nationally and internationally, as President of the Canadian Association of Nuclear Medicine.
Dr. David Barnes
Head, Diagnostic Radiology
- Dalhousie Radiology outperforms again at the Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Meeting
- Angiographic results of surgical or endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms: a systematic review and inter‑observer reliability study
- The Many Care Models to Treat Thoracic Aortic Disease in Canada – A Nationwide Survey of Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists and Vascular Surgeons
- Reliability of the Diagnosis of Cerebral Vasospasm Using Catheter Cerebral Angiography: A Systematic Review and Inter‑ and Intraobserver Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Based Radiomic Models of Prostate Cancer: A Narrative Review
- INOVAIT Funding Award
- The role of epidemiologists in SARS‑CoV‑2 and COVID‑19 research
- Evaluation of Golden‑Angle‑Sampled Dynamic Contrast‑Enhanced MRI Reconstruction Using Objective Image Quality Measures: A Simulated Phantom Study
comments powered by Disqus