Stories» Go to news main
New Nuc Medicine Head
I have asked Dr. Steven Burrell to take on the role of Section Head, Nuclear Medicine, effective July 1, 2018. Dr. Burrell, Professor, has been a department member since 2002, and has held many roles over the past years including Nuclear Medicine Residency Program Director and Research Director for the department from 2007-2012.
Dr. Andrew Ross, Professor, steps down after serving in the role for 10 years. Dr. Ross has also served the department in the program director’s role and was Chief Examiner for Nuclear Medicine at the Royal College. Over the past four years, he has represented the department and the profession, nationally and internationally, as President of the Canadian Association of Nuclear Medicine.
Dr. David Barnes
Head, Diagnostic Radiology
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus