Stories» Go to news main
Incoming MSK Head
I have also asked Dr. Gordon Boyd, Assistant Professor, to take on the role of Section Head, Musculoskeletal Imaging. Dr. Boyd has been on staff since 2000, and currently serves as Fellowship Director.
Dr. Mike Mitchell, Professor, steps down after 20+ years in the role. Dr. Mitchell started on staff in 1988, and has held many leadership posts including Dalhousie Radiology Program Director, Chair of the Specialty Committee at the Royal College, and Associate Department Chief.
Dr. David Barnes
Head, Diagnostic Radiology
- Dr. Siân Iles interviewed on CBC's Information Morning
- Dr. Steven Beyea and Dr. Adela Cora featured in the latest Beyond Research podcast from ResearchNS
- Dr. Andreu Costa recognized as a CARJ 2023 Outstanding Reviewer!
- Department Faculty awarded EJNMMI Physics Best Paper 2023
- Dr. Hodgson wins world entrepreneurship contest
- Congratulations to the 2023 David Fraser Radiology Research Foundation Summer Studentship recipients!
- Congratulations, Dr. Brewer! The Charles Lo Prize in Radiology Research
- Radiology Research Day
comments powered by Disqus