Stories» Go to news main
Incoming MSK Head
I have also asked Dr. Gordon Boyd, Assistant Professor, to take on the role of Section Head, Musculoskeletal Imaging. Dr. Boyd has been on staff since 2000, and currently serves as Fellowship Director.
Dr. Mike Mitchell, Professor, steps down after 20+ years in the role. Dr. Mitchell started on staff in 1988, and has held many leadership posts including Dalhousie Radiology Program Director, Chair of the Specialty Committee at the Royal College, and Associate Department Chief.
Dr. David Barnes
Head, Diagnostic Radiology
- Dalhousie Radiology outperforms again at the Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Meeting
- Angiographic results of surgical or endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms: a systematic review and inter‑observer reliability study
- The Many Care Models to Treat Thoracic Aortic Disease in Canada – A Nationwide Survey of Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists and Vascular Surgeons
- Reliability of the Diagnosis of Cerebral Vasospasm Using Catheter Cerebral Angiography: A Systematic Review and Inter‑ and Intraobserver Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Based Radiomic Models of Prostate Cancer: A Narrative Review
- INOVAIT Funding Award
- The role of epidemiologists in SARS‑CoV‑2 and COVID‑19 research
- Evaluation of Golden‑Angle‑Sampled Dynamic Contrast‑Enhanced MRI Reconstruction Using Objective Image Quality Measures: A Simulated Phantom Study
comments powered by Disqus