Stories» Go to news main
Incoming MSK Head
I have also asked Dr. Gordon Boyd, Assistant Professor, to take on the role of Section Head, Musculoskeletal Imaging. Dr. Boyd has been on staff since 2000, and currently serves as Fellowship Director.
Dr. Mike Mitchell, Professor, steps down after 20+ years in the role. Dr. Mitchell started on staff in 1988, and has held many leadership posts including Dalhousie Radiology Program Director, Chair of the Specialty Committee at the Royal College, and Associate Department Chief.
Dr. David Barnes
Head, Diagnostic Radiology
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus