Stories» Go to news main
Incoming MSK Head
I have also asked Dr. Gordon Boyd, Assistant Professor, to take on the role of Section Head, Musculoskeletal Imaging. Dr. Boyd has been on staff since 2000, and currently serves as Fellowship Director.
Dr. Mike Mitchell, Professor, steps down after 20+ years in the role. Dr. Mitchell started on staff in 1988, and has held many leadership posts including Dalhousie Radiology Program Director, Chair of the Specialty Committee at the Royal College, and Associate Department Chief.
Dr. David Barnes
Head, Diagnostic Radiology
- Just published! No difference in cerebral perfusion between the wild‑type and the 5XFAD mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease
- Just published! Canadian Stroke Best Practice Recommendations: Acute Stroke Management, 7th Edition Practice Guidelines Update, 2022
- Physician Leadership Workshop for Women in Radiology
- Just published! Intra‑individual comparison of 18F‑sodium fluoride PET–CT and 99mTc bone scintigraphy with SPECT in patients with prostate cancer or breast cancer at high risk for skeletal metastases (MITNEC‑A1): a multicentre, phase 3 trial
- Just published! Surgical or Endovascular Treatment of MCA Aneurysms: An Agreement Study
- Just published! Endovascular thrombectomy and intravenous alteplase in patients with acute ischemic stroke due to large vessel occlusion: A clinical practice guideline
- Just published! Preparedness of Residents and Medical Students for the Transition to Competence by Design in Diagnostic Radiology Post‑Graduate Medical Education
comments powered by Disqus