Stories» Go to news main
Incoming MSK Head
I have also asked Dr. Gordon Boyd, Assistant Professor, to take on the role of Section Head, Musculoskeletal Imaging. Dr. Boyd has been on staff since 2000, and currently serves as Fellowship Director.
Dr. Mike Mitchell, Professor, steps down after 20+ years in the role. Dr. Mitchell started on staff in 1988, and has held many leadership posts including Dalhousie Radiology Program Director, Chair of the Specialty Committee at the Royal College, and Associate Department Chief.
Dr. David Barnes
Head, Diagnostic Radiology
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Radiology Shines Spotlight on Residency Education
- Nova Scotia first to provide breast density to patients
- Radiologists participate in CBD workshop
- Dr. Manos interviewed by CBC
- Jennifer Payne, Associate Head, Research
- Research in Pediatric Radiology
- Dr. Archer wins award
comments powered by Disqus