Stories» Go to news main
Thursday, 5:00 pm
Halifax Infirmary - Royal Bank Theatre
Dr. James Clarke, Associate Head
"Dalhousie Radiology 2019-2024"
Please join us to hear a presentation from Dr. James Clarke on his vision for the Department of Diagnostic Radiology for 2019-2024. As a short-listed candidate in the search process for the Head of Diagnostic Radiology, Dr. James Clarke will meet with the Department to present his vision for the Department. Feedback on his presentation can be submitted by completing a brief questionnaire following the talk.
Everyone from the department is encouraged to attend the presentation.
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus