Stories» Go to news main
Our Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine residency training programs underwent a Royal College onsite accreditation review this week, as did all other active programs at Dalhousie. We are happy to report that the informal word from the surveyors is that they will be recommending full approval for both programs, with the next external review in eight years.
This designation speaks to the outstanding dedication of our faculty, staff, and residents and I thank you all for your commitment to ensuring our programs are two of the highest regarded programs in the country.
I would like to extend a thanks to every single faculty member involved in our educational programs. A special thanks to Pete and James for leading top-notch training programs and to Margaret and Melissa for organizing the visits and keeping the programs running smoothly on a daily basis.
An accreditation review is a team effort and I am delighted to see a strong result from all of your hard work and commitment. Well done!
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus