Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Clarke wins award
Congratulations to Dr. James Clarke for receiving the Dalhousie Program Directors' Award. The Faculty of Medicine Awards Committee has granted Dr. James Clarke the Dalhousie Program Directors' Award for 2019.
The award is chosen by the Faculty of Medicine and recognizes outstanding contributions of residency program directors who teach residents and fellows; develop, organize and administer training programs; develop innovative approaches to teaching, research, and evaluation; or serve as mentors and advocates to postgraduate medical trainees.
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus