Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Clarke wins award
Congratulations to Dr. James Clarke for receiving the Dalhousie Program Directors' Award. The Faculty of Medicine Awards Committee has granted Dr. James Clarke the Dalhousie Program Directors' Award for 2019.
The award is chosen by the Faculty of Medicine and recognizes outstanding contributions of residency program directors who teach residents and fellows; develop, organize and administer training programs; develop innovative approaches to teaching, research, and evaluation; or serve as mentors and advocates to postgraduate medical trainees.
- Dalhousie Radiology outperforms again at the Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Meeting
- Angiographic results of surgical or endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms: a systematic review and inter‑observer reliability study
- The Many Care Models to Treat Thoracic Aortic Disease in Canada – A Nationwide Survey of Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists and Vascular Surgeons
- Reliability of the Diagnosis of Cerebral Vasospasm Using Catheter Cerebral Angiography: A Systematic Review and Inter‑ and Intraobserver Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Based Radiomic Models of Prostate Cancer: A Narrative Review
- INOVAIT Funding Award
- The role of epidemiologists in SARS‑CoV‑2 and COVID‑19 research
- Evaluation of Golden‑Angle‑Sampled Dynamic Contrast‑Enhanced MRI Reconstruction Using Objective Image Quality Measures: A Simulated Phantom Study
comments powered by Disqus