Stories» Go to news main
Congratulations PGY 5 s!
Congratulations to all! All of our PGY5 residents have become FRCPC certified Radiologists.
Dr. Katie Eddy
Katie will be staying with us over the summer and then leaving to join her husband Zander Endie in Ontario for his general surgery fellowship. She will spend the year with him and then return to finish her Nuclear Medicine residency with us. Best wishes Katie!
Dr. Derek MacDonald
Derek will be joining us as a Dalhousie faculty member at the Saint John campus.
He is moving to Saint John and starting his position as a staff radiologist at the Saint John Regional Hospital.
Dr. Tân-Trào Phi
Tân-Trào will be staying with us in Halifax and completing his final year of his six-year Nuclear Medicine residency.
Dr. Byron Ramsey
Byron will be moving to Calgary where he will be taking a Musculoskeletal fellowship at the University of Calgary.
Farewell and best wishes Byron!
- Dalhousie Radiology outperforms again at the Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Meeting
- Angiographic results of surgical or endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms: a systematic review and inter‑observer reliability study
- The Many Care Models to Treat Thoracic Aortic Disease in Canada – A Nationwide Survey of Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists and Vascular Surgeons
- Reliability of the Diagnosis of Cerebral Vasospasm Using Catheter Cerebral Angiography: A Systematic Review and Inter‑ and Intraobserver Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Based Radiomic Models of Prostate Cancer: A Narrative Review
- INOVAIT Funding Award
- The role of epidemiologists in SARS‑CoV‑2 and COVID‑19 research
- Evaluation of Golden‑Angle‑Sampled Dynamic Contrast‑Enhanced MRI Reconstruction Using Objective Image Quality Measures: A Simulated Phantom Study
comments powered by Disqus