Stories» Go to news main
Congratulations PGY 5 s!
Congratulations to all! All of our PGY5 residents have become FRCPC certified Radiologists.
Dr. Katie Eddy
Katie will be staying with us over the summer and then leaving to join her husband Zander Endie in Ontario for his general surgery fellowship. She will spend the year with him and then return to finish her Nuclear Medicine residency with us. Best wishes Katie!
Dr. Derek MacDonald
Derek will be joining us as a Dalhousie faculty member at the Saint John campus.
He is moving to Saint John and starting his position as a staff radiologist at the Saint John Regional Hospital.
Dr. Tân-Trào Phi
Tân-Trào will be staying with us in Halifax and completing his final year of his six-year Nuclear Medicine residency.
Dr. Byron Ramsey
Byron will be moving to Calgary where he will be taking a Musculoskeletal fellowship at the University of Calgary.
Farewell and best wishes Byron!
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus