Do you teach or supervise residents?
We invite you to attend the CMPA's Faculty Development Workshop. This free 2-hour accredited workshop complements the CMPA Resident Symposium, with the goal of supporting residents as they develop lifelong competencies that promote safe medical care.
- Learn how to help residents achieve patient safety-related CanMEDS competencies
- Access tools and resources that support faculty in teaching medical-legal topics
- Have medical-legal questions answered by experts from the CMPA
September 18, 2019
5:30 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
Four Points by Sheraton
1496 Hollis Street
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus