Stories» Go to news main
Sean Nurmsoo receives grant
Congratulations to Dalhousie Med 3 student Sean Nurmsoo for winning an RSNA Research & Education Foundation Medical Student Research Grant and a Dalhousie Radiology Research Foundation Summer Studentship.
Sean's project is titled: ‘Development and Validation of a Deep Machine Learning Tool for Automated Hematoma Volume Segmentation Using 3D Convolutional Neural Networks’.
He and Dalhousie Med 2 student Alex Wong are working under the mentorship of Dr. Thien Huynh in the Division of Neuroradiology and Dr. Alessandro Guida at BIOTIC.
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus