Stories» Go to news main
Dr. Manos new Associate Head, Education
With great pleasure we announce that Dr. Daria Manos has accepted the position as Associate Head, Education for the Department of Diagnostic Radiology.
Dr. Manos is well known to the Department having served as a member of the Thoracic Imaging Section since joining as a staff radiologist at the QEII. She served as a member of the Diagnostic Radiology Specialty Committee for the Royal College for six years and has served as the Departmental Ombudsperson for the residents for close to ten years. She has a strong track record in delivering highly valued sessions at the UGME, PGME and CME levels, is an internationally sought after speaker in Thoracic Imaging and has been a leader in spurring education research locally within the department.
Dr. Manos will work with the program directors to play a key role in facilitating the implementation of Competence by Design in our residency programs and in helping guide the overall functioning of our educational programs.
Please join us in congratulating her on stepping into this important new position.
- Dalhousie Radiology outperforms again at the Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Meeting
- Angiographic results of surgical or endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms: a systematic review and inter‑observer reliability study
- The Many Care Models to Treat Thoracic Aortic Disease in Canada – A Nationwide Survey of Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists and Vascular Surgeons
- Reliability of the Diagnosis of Cerebral Vasospasm Using Catheter Cerebral Angiography: A Systematic Review and Inter‑ and Intraobserver Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Based Radiomic Models of Prostate Cancer: A Narrative Review
- INOVAIT Funding Award
- The role of epidemiologists in SARS‑CoV‑2 and COVID‑19 research
- Evaluation of Golden‑Angle‑Sampled Dynamic Contrast‑Enhanced MRI Reconstruction Using Objective Image Quality Measures: A Simulated Phantom Study
comments powered by Disqus