Stories» Go to news main
Research in Pediatric Radiology
The first-ever course in pediatric radiology research was successfully held at the Cineplex Theatre. We had a great group of very knowledgeable and engaging speakers including our guest speaker from Sickkids Hospital, Dr. Andrea Doria. The event consisted of didactic lectures and practical sessions focused on research designs, diagnostic tests, ad fundamentals of research ethics in addition to the overview of BIOTIC and local funding resources. The feedback received is uplifting with 84% rated the course as excellent and 86% of those whoe returned the evaluation form expressed their willingness to attend similar events in the future.
We have big hopes and a very long list of future directives. Stay tuned for the 2020 event.
"If you are walking down the right path and you're willin to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress", Barak Obama.
- Dalhousie Radiology outperforms again at the Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Meeting
- Reliability of the Diagnosis of Cerebral Vasospasm Using Catheter Cerebral Angiography: A Systematic Review and Inter‑ and Intraobserver Study
- The role of epidemiologists in SARS‑CoV‑2 and COVID‑19 research
- Evaluation of Golden‑Angle‑Sampled Dynamic Contrast‑Enhanced MRI Reconstruction Using Objective Image Quality Measures: A Simulated Phantom Study
- Quantitative MRI cell tracking of immune cell recruitment to tumors and draining lymph nodes in response to anti‑PD‑1 and a DPX‑based immunotherapy
- Systems and methods for reconstruction of dynamic magnetic resonance imaging data
- Assessing breast cancer risk within the general screening population: developing a breast cancer risk model to identify higher risk women at mammographic screening
- New fellowship election
comments powered by Disqus