Stories» Go to news main
CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
The Canadian Association of Thoracic Radiology (CSTR) will be hosting their inaugural annual event, CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening on Thursday April 16, 2020.
It's a workshop being put on the Thursday of CAR in Montreal. It's being organized by Carol Dennie, who was recently here for ARC. Dr. Daria Manos is also involved in the meeting.
They have an exciting day of CME planned for current fellows and fellowship-trained cardiothoracic radiologists as well as general radiologists, residents and medical students with an interest in cardiothoracic imaging.
They will focus on topics that matter to you including:
- pulmonary vascular imaging
- diffuse lung disease
- cardiovascular imaging
The day’s highlight will end with a panel discussion with leaders in low-dose CT for lung cancer screening from Canada, the United States and Europe.
You can register for this event through the CAR 2020 registration site. Discounted rates are available for trainees. CSTR 2020 agenda details are available here.
This is a day for us to develop crucial educational and research connections across Canada and beyond. Don’t miss it!
Carole Dennie, MD FRCPC CSTR President
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus