Stories» Go to news main
Looking for research pitches
This year, we're going to try something a little different as a way of building our quality/research program while engaging a broader group here in the department.
On Tuesday February 4th, between 3-4pm, we're going to hold a 'Project Pitch' during the Academic 1/2 day. We are asking for staff/faculty who have an idea for a project that a resident could take on/help with, or a developed project that needs some extra hands, to come and pitch their project to the radiology residents.
You will be asked to use no more than 3 slides (3-5min) to pitch your project, e.g.,
- What is the issue?
- How could we approach it?
- Where does the resident fit?
If you are interested in pitching or would like to discuss, please contact Jennifer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We hope to make this an annual event in early fall and would welcome your feedback at any time.
- Dalhousie Radiology outperforms again at the Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Meeting
- Angiographic results of surgical or endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms: a systematic review and inter‑observer reliability study
- The Many Care Models to Treat Thoracic Aortic Disease in Canada – A Nationwide Survey of Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists and Vascular Surgeons
- Reliability of the Diagnosis of Cerebral Vasospasm Using Catheter Cerebral Angiography: A Systematic Review and Inter‑ and Intraobserver Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Based Radiomic Models of Prostate Cancer: A Narrative Review
- INOVAIT Funding Award
- The role of epidemiologists in SARS‑CoV‑2 and COVID‑19 research
- Evaluation of Golden‑Angle‑Sampled Dynamic Contrast‑Enhanced MRI Reconstruction Using Objective Image Quality Measures: A Simulated Phantom Study
comments powered by Disqus