Stories» Go to news main
Looking for research pitches
This year, we're going to try something a little different as a way of building our quality/research program while engaging a broader group here in the department.
On Tuesday February 4th, between 3-4pm, we're going to hold a 'Project Pitch' during the Academic 1/2 day. We are asking for staff/faculty who have an idea for a project that a resident could take on/help with, or a developed project that needs some extra hands, to come and pitch their project to the radiology residents.
You will be asked to use no more than 3 slides (3-5min) to pitch your project, e.g.,
- What is the issue?
- How could we approach it?
- Where does the resident fit?
If you are interested in pitching or would like to discuss, please contact Jennifer (email@example.com).
We hope to make this an annual event in early fall and would welcome your feedback at any time.
- Research Director
- RRF studentship application deadline Feb 3rd
- Looking for research pitches
- CSTR 2020 – Focus on Lung Screening
- Department Head Update
- Congrats Dr. Mata‑Mbemba
- Psychotic symptoms are associated with lower cortical folding in youth at risk for mental illness
- Experience with compressed gelfoam plugs in children during liver biopsies and other IR procedures: a retrospective single‑center case series
comments powered by Disqus