Stories» Go to news main
CAR Young Investigator
Please join us in congratulating Dr. Andreu Costa on his award from the Canadian Association of Radiologists for the 2020 Young Investigator.
Dr. Costa is Head of Dalhousie's Abdominal Imaging Division, and is actively engaged in patient-centred administrative goals and committees at the local, provincial and national levels. On behalf of the Canadian Association of Radiology (CAR), Dr. Costa co-authored clinical practice guidelines on nephrogenic systemic fibrosis and gadolinium retention. Dr. Costa is Chair of the CAR Annual Scientific Meeting Scientific and Educational Competitions and a member of the CARJ editorial board, the CARJ working group, and the Evidence-Based Working Group for the American College of Radiology Liver Imaging Reporting and Data System. Dr. Costa’s presentations are consistently well-received and he has been invited to speak at provincial, national and international conferences.
- New fellowship election
- Dr. Manos publishes new findings on screen‑detected lung nodules
- Blood‑brain barrier leakage in systemic lupus erythematosus is associated with gray matter loss and cognitive impairment
- Factors associated with missed and misinterpreted cases of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma
- Workshop: Self‑care and Resilience
- RSNA Student Grant
- More publicity for research grant
- $75,000 Grant awarded
comments powered by Disqus