Stories» Go to news main
$75,000 Grant awarded
CTV interviewed Dr. Steven Beyea and Dr. David Volders as primary investigators for their research project that studies brain imaging of COVID-19 patients. Their research initiative uses a new state-of-the-art 0.5T MRI, which is the first of its kind in the world.
The researchers won a $75,000 grant from the Nova Scotia Health Authority Research Coalition, which allows them to image COVID-19 patients for the next year.
- New fellowship election
- Dr. Manos publishes new findings on screen‑detected lung nodules
- Blood‑brain barrier leakage in systemic lupus erythematosus is associated with gray matter loss and cognitive impairment
- Factors associated with missed and misinterpreted cases of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma
- Workshop: Self‑care and Resilience
- RSNA Student Grant
- More publicity for research grant
- $75,000 Grant awarded
comments powered by Disqus