Stories» Go to news main
Workshop: Self‑care and Resilience
September 17th, 2020
To access the webinar:
Or visit the CPD Faculty Development website for link.
Or contact FacDev@Dal.Ca
We highly recommend logging in 15 minutes before the start time.
Dr. Tracy Moniz
This workshop provides a space for creative reflection through engagement with narrative medicine. You will be introduced to the field of narrative medicine and experience its methods of close reading and reflective writing.
This workshop aims to:
• Deepen understanding of narrative medicine—and the health humanities, broadly—as an approach to documenting, bearing witness to, and making meaning of experiences of illness and health care; and
• Explore literature and writing as tools that promote reflection, expression, and personal and professional growth.
Participants will engage in group discussion and reflective writing, and they will be asked to share their written reflections with other
- New fellowship election
- Dr. Manos publishes new findings on screen‑detected lung nodules
- Blood‑brain barrier leakage in systemic lupus erythematosus is associated with gray matter loss and cognitive impairment
- Factors associated with missed and misinterpreted cases of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma
- Workshop: Self‑care and Resilience
- RSNA Student Grant
- More publicity for research grant
- $75,000 Grant awarded
comments powered by Disqus