Stories» Go to news main
Dalhousie Radiology outperforms again at the Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Meeting
Registration for the CAR annual scientific meeting is now open and, once again, Dalhousie residents and faculty will be centre stage (virtual this time).
Our own Dr. Michael Barry will open the meeting as the President of the CAR.
Congratulations to our trainees who will be presenting authors for seven projects! Drs. Morgan Lawley, Lauren Kiri and Jessie Kang have accepted research abstracts for the Radiologist-In-Training competition; Alexander Wong, Dr. Marshal Dunn and Dr. Jessica Dobson will be presenting educational exhibits; and finally, Dr. Lauren Kiri will be presenting a second project, the results of her Quality Assurance Audit.
Our CAR annual meeting involvement this year does not stop there!
Dr. Andreu Costa is Chair of the Scientific and Educational Competitions and Judging Committee. We have 2 faculty judges, Dr. Costa (DCAP and Education Exhibits) and Dr. Daria Manos (Value of Radiology).
Dr. Steven Burrell will be presenting an educational exhibit and Prof. Mo Abdolell will be presenting his newest research. Dr. Manos will also be giving a review lecture and will be moderating a panel discussion.
Go Dal Go!
- Diagnostic performance and radiation dose of reduced vs. standard scan range abdominopelvic CT for evaluation of appendicitis
- Post‑administration dosimetry in yttrium‑90 radioembolization through micro‑CT imaging of radiopaque microspheres in a porcine renal model
- Canadian Society of Thoracic Radiology/Canadian Association of Radiologists Best Practice Guidance for Investigation of Acute Pulmonary Embolism, Part 1: Acquisition and Safety Considerations
- Optimal Transport Scenario for Access to Endovascular Therapy With Consideration of Patient Outcomes and Cost
- Dalhousie Radiology outperforms again at the Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Meeting
- Angiographic results of surgical or endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms: a systematic review and inter‑observer reliability study
- The Many Care Models to Treat Thoracic Aortic Disease in Canada – A Nationwide Survey of Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists and Vascular Surgeons
- Reliability of the Diagnosis of Cerebral Vasospasm Using Catheter Cerebral Angiography: A Systematic Review and Inter‑ and Intraobserver Study
comments powered by Disqus