New» Go to news main
Dr. Payne wins CSEB Award
It gives me great pleasure to pass along the announcement that Dr. Jennifer Payne has been recognized by the Canadian Society for Epidemiology and Biostatistics with the 2021 Distinguished Service Award.
The award recognizes individuals who have made significant contributions to the Society throughout their careers and Dr. Payne was lauded for “having been a tireless supporter and advocate for promoting and strengthening epidemiology and biostatistics in Canada”.
Her contributions in our own department have been widespread and continue to grow in her role as Associate Head – Research, and in her research with the provincial Breast Screening Program.
I hope you will join me in congratulating Dr. Payne on this significant achievement, it is very well deserved.
Dr. James Clarke
Head, Diagnostic Radiology
- Dr. Ahmad receives two research grants
- Dr. Payne wins CSEB Award
- IWK staff participates in virtual reality study
- US LI‑RADS Visualization Score: Interobserver Variability and Association With Cause of Liver Disease, Sex, and Body Mass Index
- Diffuse Pulmonary Ossification Diagnosed by Transbronchial Biopsy: A Case Report
- Dr. Sharon Clarke wins Young Investigator Award
- Updates to Reporting Computed Tomography Angiograms of Acute Aortic Syndromes
- Diagnostic performance and radiation dose of reduced vs. standard scan range abdominopelvic CT for evaluation of appendicitis
comments powered by Disqus